We have spent time praying and monitoring the situation as it pertains to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). In response to CDC guidelines and state and federal officials’ declarations to limit group meeting sizes, the leadership of Legacy Church has decided not to hold public services at our campus. Instead we will move our Sunday morning messages to online viewing only. We encourage you to gather your family in your home to receive life-giving messages as you watch online together each week.
We love you and are praying for you and your families’ continued safety and well-being and for all those who have been affected by this virus. We’re also praying for a cure from heaven and for our medical community as they deal with the impact of this crisis.
God Bless You!
Pastor Brett and Lisa
1) WE RECEIVE FROM GOD THROUGH HIS PROMISES
- 2 Peter 1:1-4 …by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature…
- How can you partake of Promises that you don’t know?
2) EVERY BELIEVER HAS FAITH
- 2 Peter 1:1 - To those who have obtained like precious faith (the measure)…
- Rom.12:1-3 …as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
3) THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD INCREASES FAITH
- 2 Peter 1:2-3 …through the knowledge of Him…
- Rom. 10:17 …faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- Rom. 10:14 …how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard…
4) EVERY PROMISE IS A “YES” FOR YOU!
- 2 Peter 1: 4 …to us exceedingly great and precious promises…
- 2 Cor. 1:19-22 …For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen,…
5) USE YOUR FAITH TO MATURE
- Never stop maturing. Don’t wait until your attacked to get in the Word of God.
- Put the Word in you when you don’t need it and it will be there when you do!
- 2 Peter 1:5-10 …giving all diligence, add to your faith…
miss a service? browse our entire sermon library below 👇
At Home Resources
Parents: Use the Legacy Kidz Lessons and the Loop & Switch Lesson card to teach this week's Lions, Little Legacies, Launchpad, Loop, and Switch lesson in your home.
Students: There will be no Loop or Switch gatherings until the President lifts the recommendations for gatherings staying under 10 people. HOWEVER, you have lessons and resources of your own that you can use at home as well as the material you'll need to connect during Switch Night Online.
We want to encourage you to continue to give to God during this time even though we aren't meeting at the church. This helps us continue to do ministry and stay on mission. We believe that any time you give, you aren't giving to our church, but you're giving to God. Giving online is easy, and 100% secure, or you can mail any checks you'd like to:
PO Box 655
Wytheville, Va 24382
All offices are closed until bans and regulations are lifted. Our staff will be checking emails regularly and will be in and out of the offices. For all non-emergencies please call our office at 276-228-7351 and we will check messages during regular business hours. You can also email us by clicking the Contact Us card below and filling out the form.
For emergencies, please use the LEGACY CARE TEAM EMERGENCY LINE: 276-200-4099